Thursday, September 08, 2005

Touching Words

Got this touching essay from my friend. What it stated is really true.

Times passes.

Life happens.

Distance separates.

Children grow up.

Love waxes and wanes.

Hearts break.

Careers end.

Jobs come and go.

Parents die.

Colleagues forget favors.

Men don't call when they say they will.


BUT girlfriends are there, no matter how much time and how many miles
are between you. A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her
can reach.

When you have to walk that lonesome valley, and you have to walk it for
yourself, your girlfriends will be on the valley's rim, cheering you
on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and
waiting with open arms at the valley's end. Sometimes, they will even
break the rules and walk beside you. Or come in and carry you out.

Hey friends, can I be with you, from now and till the end of the days, while our love lasts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it really a degree of friendship depending on who they are male or girl friends...

In my world , I have been touched beyond words by care from our "bother" & "sister" many times !

Is it really can't find such friendship between boy.... if really, may be different kind of caring with that.

Maybe , this eassy is just taking about the "girl" side!! Ha Ha!!

Please accept my problem of talkativeness(多嘴鬼), sometime, I can't feel comfort if I stop me to share my feeling, but I try to make all feel comfort in same time too.. hee hee

2:02 am  
Blogger winking said...

Haha...i don't afraid of talkative guy/gals, except they create troubles to me la~ (kidding)

Any problem apart from that? :)

And you also a nite cat le~seems don't need to sleep...

I'm mad so I still on line even I must get up very early this morning (at 7:00 a.m.)

2:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee, actually, I want to sleep early , around 12.00am every day, but just don't know what task comsume my sleeping time...

ha, you also seem are super nite cat wor

1:58 pm  
Blogger winking said...

No way to resolve my issue as a late sleeper...
Too addicted to net...
:)

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home