Monday, July 30, 2007

I Want Time!!! I Want additional 24 hours!!!

The subjects that I am now studying (this quarter) are as follows:

Skin & Nail Science
Cosmetic Chemistry - I'm going to make a skincare product on my own, haha!
Selling Beauty Product
Beauty Therapy Principles & Etiquette
Manicure & Pedicure
Temporary Hair Epilation (Waxing)
Anatomy & Physiology
Occupational Health & Safety
Nutrition
Facial Treatments - Foundation

Subjects like Skin & Nail Science, Cosmetic Chemistry, Nutrition and Anatomy & Physiology are academic subjects. This is really a tragedy to me as I need to memorize hundreds new terminology in these few weeks before I could get a pass in the upcoming exam!!!

To be honest, who cares about the structure of a cell and the function of organelles? Ribosomes and Cytoplasm are nothing to me. I wonder why I threw myself to the unknown situation with so many challenges ahead of me...Time is not enough, I wish I had 48 hours a day so that I won't fall behind of it...

Exhausted and was extremely tensed!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger eason said...

一排冇上來, 估唔到你出國深造....
你的手信我重未有機會俾你添, 唔通要寄俾你. 但係又冇你地步.....
點都好啦, 祝你早日學成歸來, 幫我整靚個樣都好吖....

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am familiar in this "Occupational Health & Safet"~~

tell me when you in need~ :P

加油~

9:44 pm  
Blogger tungpo said...

乜扮靚都咁複雜。

3:25 pm  
Blogger winking said...

Thanks Eason and 501, I already finished the module of Occupational Health & Safety la...but I still need to study the Anatomy & Physiology...are you guys okay to teach me sth about that? I found it very difficult coz I got a lot of terminology that I couldn't found the chinese meaning in Dict...:(

TP, 我都始料未及呢,家吓讀到我嘔白泡咁滯...>_<

8:30 pm  
Blogger eason said...

我記得我係YEAR 1 既時候學 anatomy 同埋 physiology, 到而家都唔知重剩得番幾多, 但係點都好, 有乜唔明可以問, 我會盡快覆你!

7:36 pm  
Blogger winking said...

Eason, thanks so much! 聽日考試呀,就死喇我...>_<

6:44 pm  
Anonymous Melvyn said...

I found a lot of useful data in this post!
ssris for anxiety | best doctors in nyc | dc chiropractor

12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home