Monday, November 22, 2004

Our soul and our body

"I'm not a body with a soul, I'm a soul that has a visible part called the body."
~quoted from Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho.

I used to be a body with a soul,
I ate, I work, I play, I live,
day by day,
live as the others did,
no dreams, no hopes, can't figure out the outline of my future.

But now,
I think, I write, I read others' thoughts,
share with others the feelings, the despair and the happiness,
although people may know nothings about me,
but I know who I am,
what I live for, looking for, my theme, the principles I have,
and the destination I will go to.

The world arounds us affect us in our thinking,
our perception, our happiness and sadness,
people we love we care do impact us on our feelings,
our ups and downs,

nothings we actually possess,
even the one we love,
but we can hold the feelings of love,
we can keep it in our secret garden.

The garden is inside our heart,
We own our heart and can look things differently with our internal flame.

Our light inside our body will never die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home