Sunday, March 19, 2006

Flushing

A story invade into my brain in a way that I couldn't resist and protect myself from the stream of evil ideas.

Let's share some sentences which came straight forward to me when I woke up this morning...

The story begins with a suicide. The dead body of Lucy Cranyon was found on the lobby floor of a famous shopping mall when Sir Circus Linen, who is the property manager of the mall, came back to pick his new born son's doll after he left the office at 12:45 p.m..

At first, the scene threatened Mr Linen that he could hardly stand on his feet but dropped onto the cold floor in few seconds when it came into his eyes.

The corspe's was covered by a bloody red river which formed a floral pattern that truely depicted the beauty from evil.

I'm not going to continue the story so as to pull out myself from the misery and mystery of these terrifying stuff...

End......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home