Sunday, December 26, 2004

What's a Best Friend?

Quote:

What's a Best Friend?


A best friend...

will love u desite ur bad moments

will stick up 4 u

care about ur feelings, though they may not always show it

will be fair in arugments

will try there hardest 2 help w/ ur problems

knows the real ''you'' and still loves ya

will always make you laugh

always know what 2 say and when 2 say it

will let you cry on their shoulder

will never end the friendship

will ALWAYS love you and is like ur own sister OR even brother


My wordings...

Hey you leave me and I can feel it...

Glad you don't hide your feelings,

Although the sadness in my heart beyond any words,

But time can heal,

New things pouring in,

Wish you all the best

The only words I can leave,

For the friend who used to be good to me,

And lives go on,

We will find our own pleasures,

without the other one,

So goodbye,

Goodbye to you,

Take care and be happy all days,

May my blessing be with you,

All days, all nights, all years,

And at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home