Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Scary monsters in livly world

Thanks for Poketo-san's and ruritan-san's help, here comes the monsters in livly world who will attack our livly pets whenever there's defense from our pets.

Actually they transformed themselves to these creatures and explained the details of the monster fighting to me patiently.


Here comes the spider, who is fierce, cruel and can kill.


Now the bee and the spider. 2 strong enemies.


The rosewood and the crocoach. Will not kill but still need to pay attention on them, otherwise will be hurt.

As both Brother Room 501 and Eason have strong interest on how to fight against the monsters, I got my Japanese friends' help to brief me on the details.

We can find the monsters at 2 parks, the names of such parks are in Japanese that I'm not going to state here.

When you see the monsters, in case they are not the fierce ones, you can just stay and watch the fight. My friends told me it's quite interesting to watch it.

Poketo-san recommended not to defend against the monsters then they will not hurt us. Ruritan-san is so brave that she defended and was hurt by them.

Must avoid to be attacked by the monsters for 4 consecutive times, otherwise you'll be killed.

As I'm not good at playing war games, I hesitate to fight against the monsters and risking mo chan's life.

May be someday I will, but not now.


My newly knew friend, BB from Hong Kong, came to mo chan's island and played with him.

See! She transformed herself into the bee. This is a giant bee.



And then the other transformation of appearance → crocoach, a pink giant crocoach.

3 Comments:

Blogger rm501 said...

魔仔媽,

非常感激你的詳細描述~
又慨然怪獸咁"近",打贏o左佢係咪有好多 reward 先? 如很多很多的DD 或變身成怪獸的能力?

10:13 am  
Blogger winking said...

據聞冇著數個噃~不過等我今晚再請教一下日本朋友先~:p

喂!你自己都養隻啦,咁我可以派魔仔去放火燒你個島嘛~hehe~

2:55 pm  
Anonymous Algernon said...

I suppose every person must read it.
catholic cross | hotels Louisville KY | buy a condo

12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home