Thursday, September 23, 2004

Chaos

I'm terribly busy today! I was engaged in a meeting offsite the whole morning til 14:00. After a quick lunch by pouring all the food and water into my stomach, I answered few phone calls and called several parties for some projects follow up. Then I rushed for another meeting at 15:00 til 18:00. Ran back to my seat for a few urgent calls without hesitation, I sticked to the chair without a stop.

I talked and discussed with many people, briefing my temp to help me on preparing sths for tomorrow mega event and hook up in my work again.

I found I was a robot, a machine, a non-human engine. Only the jobs in my brain and feel extremely excited and nervous about the result and the timeline. I'm nearly crazy, loads of work, numerous meetings and trainings. All of these things overwhelming me, bringing me to the an edge where I can't find the positive energy but only stress and pressure.

I lost the temptation on food, and don't feel thirsty at all. My eyes full of tears, the tears come from the tired body without emotion as ingredients.

I almost lost my heart, my feelings and the memories on you.

And these things keep on vanishing invisibily.

P.S. Someone just turned off the light and leave me in darkness! Damn it!

9 Comments:

Blogger ziyi said...

do not hide, do not cry, there're many of us , do hide from us , but from him. friends would turn on the light for you, if u let them.
i guess it's v easy to say then practise,i am more or less the same, yet u have to try , be cool.

10:08 pm  
Blogger ziyi said...

ayoo..
correction:
dont hide from us

10:16 pm  
Blogger winking said...

hi sweetie, I'm just too tired to think positively...need to wake up early tomorrow morning and can't make the dessert for you guys...
and this is live...in a business world and in a big enterprise...

thanks for your thoughtful words, eat sths and feel better now~

c u tomorrow...

10:26 pm  
Blogger chaco said...

子怡!?這名字帶來的聯想太可怕了~

11:24 pm  
Blogger winking said...

哦~章子怡是你夢中情人嗎?

11:27 pm  
Blogger ziyi said...

yoo...
that's my real name wor....
too bad.

11:32 pm  
Blogger chaco said...

(為表誠意,來這兒貼多次)說笑而已!sorry X 1,000!這是個好名字,真心的。=)以後見到這名字,會首先想起你,帶來的自然只有愉悅。

12:21 am  
Blogger winking said...

非常動人的說話,george該不會介意囉~:)

1:43 pm  
Blogger ziyi said...

(X_@)V

4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home