Thursday, October 19, 2006

Great Job of Mcheen! :)

Let's see the new stuff from Sooff...:D

I spent $15000 sooff dollar and got 6 rabbits!

I need to feed them, clean them and play with them everyday like playing the Tamagotchi (a bit troublesome coz I need to buy stuffs for them or get these free from the streets of sooff community...>_<).

Let's see my rabbits and their names! wakakakaaka...







Dead Fish's rabbits, one named 小穎-->me ar~ yeah!XDDD


小名名from my friend No Name....lovely! :D



And here comes the rabbit from Uncle EyEr. He always change the name of his rabbit and now the rabbit called fat fat (Damn it! He called me fat fat last nite! -_-)

Lots of fun! Thanks Mcheen's great work! :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous BM said...

honey
kisssssssssssss
yr rabbit very lovely.

9:26 pm  
Blogger 寶妹獸 said...

Thx! How about yours?
lovely sweetie BM...>333333333333<

8:34 am  
Blogger 寶妹獸 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home