Sunday, July 02, 2006

Respect and be nice to animals

Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals...
~~ by Dr Albert Scheweitzer


世上只有
作曲:陳光榮
填詞:黃偉文
編曲:陳光榮
監製:陳光榮


望著你講 也許更易 濃於水的三個字
從我降世 一開始 到永遠 不休止
你亦是我支柱 動力和意義

You make me cry, make me smile,
Make me feel the love is true

但是我知 你都有夢 仍將一生給我用
全個世界 幾多種 愛與愛 在互動
也未及這種愛 能完全獻奉


Yes I do, I always do

Make me cry, make me smile,
Make me feel the love is true



Yes I love you, I always to...




ONLY YOU (Platters)

Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright.
Only you and you alone
can thrill me like you do
and fill my heart with love for only you.

Only you can make this change in me,
for it's true, you are my destiny.
When you hold my hand,
I understand the magic that you do.

You're my dream come true,
my one and only you.

Only you can make this change in me,
for it's true, you are my destiny.
When you hold my hand,
I understand the magic that you do.

You're my dream come true,
my one and only you.

One and only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home