Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Home in Sooff

Now my sooff coins dropped to 243 since I bought the heater and the switch.

From now onwards, I can dim the lightings la~haha

And I feel much warmer when there's a heater in the house (I don't have the one in my real home ).

Finally my Christmas tree was grown and turned into golden color. It's so special and I'm really proud of this......

I've bought a message board so people passing by can leave me a note......

After the crazy involvement in the lucky draw, finally I've got the music crystal ball. This plays perfect Christmas song!

I created albums, showing my beloved bo goa and the Keroro team.

This game is fun and fantastic for me. \(^_^)/

6 Comments:

Anonymous 一口一 said...

我依舊係家徒四壁

8:59 pm  
Blogger winking said...

冇理由,發咗雙糧,大把錢就應該去買吓野啦~
快快,遲吓再去你家裡看看...

11:20 pm  
Blogger ziyi said...

me too. i tried to get into the shop but i cannot....aiyo...take so long to play ....

2:05 am  
Blogger winking said...

george, let's go to shopping together la~when you are free? I'll show you how to purchase goods...

8:22 am  
Blogger ziyi said...

yooo...
i tried to call u the other day...but no answer ar...so call me when u r free since u have me Jan schedule ar...

2:52 pm  
Blogger winking said...

Aiya, missed your call tim...:(

7:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home